PRIVATE 5 ACRES WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
At only 5 years old this eco-friendly home must be seen to be believed. Sitting high on the hill the home has been built to take advantage of the absolute best that nature can offer. On one side there are expansive views over the Redcliffe Peninsula, Moreton Island and the mouth of the Brisbane River whilst on the other there are panoramic views over the treetops across to Mount Mee and out over some of the Glass House Mountain Ranges.
Wildlife roams free in abundance from Kangaroos & Wallabies roaming the block to Kookaburras and native birds occupying the treetops. The property is mostly fenced and has both walking and driving paths cleared across its entirety. There are multiple sites for a second dwelling, a large shed, a pool or pretty much whatever you can imagine.
Surrounding the house are over 500 native plants & trees that further attract and feed the local wildlife. There is a small dam & separate water tanks that can be used to maintain the yard and gardens.
The house itself is a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom split level home that has been built to an extremely high standard with efficiency in mind.
The properties main features are:
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built in robes to bedrooms 3 & 4
- Large open plan living, dining and lounge with views out every window
- Great kitchen with plenty of storage
- High ceilings & modern finishes throughout
- Ceiling fans to the bedrooms
- Grey glass throughout the home
- Flyscreens to all windows and doors
- Spectacular views from the rear deck
- Double Carport plus parking under house
- Under house setup as workshop with power and lighting
- 2x 5000 Gallon water tanks feed the house and have never run dry
- Plenty of other water sources for gardens, lawns etc
- 15 minutes to Dayboro
- 35 Minutes to Samford
- 60 Minutes Brisbane CBD
- 35 Minutes Petrie Rail
- Local school bus service
Close proximity to:
- Ocean View Estates Winery/Restaurant - 7 mins drive
- Pit Stop Cafe, Mt Mee - 7 mins drive
- Birches Restaurant, Mt Mee - 13 mins drive
- Crown Hotel, Dayboro - 18 mins drive
- Mount Mee State School 5.03km
- Dayboro State School 9.06km
- Wamuran State School 9.51km
Enjoy the best of both worlds, rural living without giving up the comforts of a modern home! This property will not last long, for more information call today.